Coming Crisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISCUSS HUMANITY'S ...FINAL PERFORMANCE...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zohura Islam, 15 who dreamed of becoming a doctor found dead on morning of crucial exam - 13th May 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissFudo
Admin
MissFudo

Zohura Islam, 15 who dreamed of becoming a doctor found dead on morning of crucial exam - 13th May 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Zohura Islam, 15 who dreamed of becoming a doctor found dead on morning of crucial exam - 13th May 2011   Zohura Islam, 15 who dreamed of becoming a doctor found dead on morning of crucial exam - 13th May 2011 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:50 am

Zohura Islam, 15 who dreamed of becoming a doctor found dead on morning of crucial exam - 13th May 2011 Article-1386466-0C08251B00000578-468_468x294

A high-achieving schoolgirl who was on track to get 11 A stars in her GCSEs was found dead in her home on the morning of a crucial exam, an inquest heard.
Aspiring doctor Zohura Islam, 15, was discovered on the stairs of her family home in Chippenham, Wiltshire, by her horrified mother Rejwana.
The inquest heard how Zohura died from neck injuries. However, it is unclear whether the death was a terrible accident or if the teenager took her own life.

The hearing was told how the promising student was happy, content and eager to do well in her exams at the time of her death.
She was discovered on the morning that she faced a vital biology exam which could have helped her achieve her dream of becoming a doctor.
Zohura's sister, Noorjahan Islam, described the intelligent schoolgirl - who wanted to be a paediatrician - as her 'best friend'.

She said: 'She was a sister and a best friend rolled into one. We confided in each other all the time.
'She was like an angel; kind, generous, pretty much perfect. She wanted to be the best that she could be.'
Her tearful father, restaurant owner Nurul Islam, told the inquest his daughter was hoping for straight A stars in all 11 GCSEs.

He was awoken on May 21 last year to the screams of his wife, Rejwana, who had found Zohura about three steps from the top of their stairs.
In a statement, Rejwana said: 'I could see my daughter's head as if she was sleeping on the stairs. She had no history of sleepwalking so I knew something was wrong.
'I put her on my lap. I was in a hazy panic and I let out a scream.'
Mrs Islam told how her daughter had laid out her school bag for the day and asked her father for an early lift in the morning so she could revise with friends.
She added: 'Only Zohura will know what happened.' Read More
Back to top Go down
https://comingcrisis.forumotion.com

Zohura Islam, 15 who dreamed of becoming a doctor found dead on morning of crucial exam - 13th May 2011
Page 1 of 1